Skip to main content

Dimple couple

Okeeeyyyy, the dimple couple is waaayyyyy to cute and dorky and adorable and chomeeeeyyy.. =p
I mean,I become sgt excited seeing them,then tibe2 gelak and malu sorg. *Yeah, I'm tak betul like that. =p* And they give me gooseebummpp with their awkward-sweet-dorky-adorable moment. Kyaaaaa~~~~~~

watchingep3andstillexcited,We'llclater.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Memories ; '11-'18

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<