Skip to main content

Lari dr kenyataan.

Bila keadaan mcm ni, I tend to do other things. Orang ckp bagus la sbb tak lah fikir bkn2 sgt. Sebenarnya bkn la bagus sgt, sbb lebih mcm lari dr kenyataan. *sig....hmm ingat nak mengeluh lg tp dahdah la. Byk sgt mengeluh hari ni. Tak baik.*

*kacau*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Memories ; '11-'18

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<