Skip to main content

How i

read a novel!

Lately....Okay, its not lately. I mean its been few years now, I started to feel bored with certain novel yg cliche.
So what do I do when I get hold of a novel is baca last chapter. 2-3 last. But then of course la tak puas kan kalo bc ending je 'cos there'll be tons of question about the storyline and characters.
So here's the sequence on how I read a novel. I used online novel yg br bc td as an example (total 70 chapter)

1. Bc 1st chapter cos nak tahu gaya bahasa dy menarik tak. Then
2. Bc the last chapter. Eh dah kahwin? Eh masalah dah selesai? Kena nangis2? Then mula la byk soalan creep into my mind so,
3. Klik c65 sbb nak tahu masalh dy. Okeyyyy...dah tahu dah apa jdi. Tp bila dyorg kahwin?
4. Klik c56, eh dah kahwin?
5. Klik c51, dah kahwin daahhh
6. Klik c45, OoooooO..mcm tuu. Tapi mcm mana dyorg jumpa?
7. Klik c41, dah jumpa?
8. Klik c34, owh, dy pengasuh anak lelaki tu. Tapi mcm mana dy leh kerja kat situ?
9. Klik c30, dah start kerja.
10.Klik c26, OoooOOo...mcm tu.. Then mcm mana lak......
11. ...............
12. ................
13. Klik c9....

So, basically I end up read almost all the chapter. Cos, when the time I found the part yg I think I should start kat situ sbb all the persoalan cuma ak terjwb if I read it from that part, it turn out to be c7 or 8 and then of course la I'll read it from that part smpai habiss..

So conclusion nya, bc je la dr awl Alisa. Buang ms je cr satu2 td. *sigh, *geleng2kepala*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

3 years and 5 months

I've long forgotten about this blog. I mean, i remember it existence but i totally forgot the link, the email i used and the password. Then suddenly today, i decided to trace it all back. And its all worth it. Reading all the post, in this blog, and other blog (i've a secret private blog too), and my tumblr, bring back a lot of memories. 3 years and 5 months since my last post. Lot of things happen. Officially a dentist now. And remember,that i'm a big fan of mondler couple in friends? The sweetest relationship ever!! Well, I found my Chandler. :) Married him almost one month ago. To the whole world, he might not be perfect. To me he is the perfect guy. I miss you. Love,  Lisa

2017, November

28th Nov 2017 I think I'll make this a trend. My trend. Blogging once a year because I was becoming nostalgic and started to trace all the email and password from my past. I've done this last year on my last post and here I am again. It all started when I was decided to become a stalker. I stalk a friend. Her twitter, found a blog link and I clicked it. Reading all her post like a stalker do. No, I've no problem with her. No,  she is not my enemy. Its just that I want to read her tweet, but its private. So, end up reading her blog. Its remind me of this little cute blog that i made years ago and I decided to visit it, *wipe dust*. I read my all post, all cringey. I cringe reading all of it. Oh my god. Its like I want talk about it but I was so afraid of people finding about it so I talk in code. I mean I wrote in this subtle way and when I read it now, I don't even remember it. At least some of it. I thought blog a like a diary. How is this is my diary if I d...