Skip to main content

Pride and Prejudice.

I can't get enough of this movie. I mean, I've been watching it number of times and each time I still act as it is the first time I watch it.

After finished watching this yesterday, I thought to myself, 'Alisa, why not make yourself proud and start to read the book?' (mind you, that if I'm able to finished the book, I would be really2 be proud sbb, well, for me reading classic bkn mcm reading some sort of modern novels. I mean, during that particular century, literature are much more appreciated that the language despite sgt2 beautiful, was actually hard to comprehend).

So smlm, I started reading the novel(fortunately, I have the novel at home. Thanks to mak y sgt2 suka buku). And as much as I want to make myself proud, I start to rs sgt bosan after the first few pages, so last2 I end up reading only the part yg between Elizabeth and Darcy je. =p *yes, so much of making yourself proud la Alisa. =p
And it turn out, I really love reading their part cos it give better understanding about how and what they felt. Tp as I expected juga, among all the part, of course byk juga part yg walaupun berkali2 bc, still jugak tak faham. I guess some words and sentences sometimes are too complicated.. huuuu...!
.
.
.
There is one part dlm novel tu yg make me giggling mcm budak2 smbil peluk bantal sbb excited, *yes! I'm like that when I'm overly excited.
They were within twenty yards of each other, and so abrupt was his appearance, that it was impossible to avoid his sight. Their eyes instantly met, and the cheeks of each were overspread with the deepest blush. He absolutely started, and for a moment seemed immoveable from surprise; but shortly recovering himself, advanced towards the party, and spoke to Elizabeth, if not in terms of perfect composure, at least of perfect civility. – Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
Yes, I'm excited over this part!! Kenapa??? Well, to think that THE Mr. Darcy-yang-kononnya-
obstinate-dan-sgt-ssh-nak-senyum tu was able to blush like this upon seeing org y dy fall head over heel in love with, Waaa!!! I must say, this is sgt999x comel!! Hahahaha.. Mr Darcy, I do so in love with you okay.=p *Ohmai, I'm excited againnn..waaaaa!! (>.<). And of course Matthew Macfayden is my favorite Darcy. (^-^).
.
.
.
My fav scene dlm movie,

It is a beautiful moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.
We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.