Skip to main content

Moist chocolate cake and other things

Semlm along sibuk nak buat chocolate cake, to give to certain someone. Certain family to be more precise. *rolled eye.
Since I've helped kak Ju baked the cake one day before raya, so I thought tak nak la buat cake dah. Biar Kak Ju and along je buat. *dlm kepala waktu tu dah imagine nak senang lenang baca manga online tnpa kekacauan. But it turn out, Kak Ju kena pergi beraya rumah abang ipar dia and since one day before raya hari tu I am the chef's assistant dlm bidang cake and along lak chef's assistant dlm bidang nasi impit, I'm officially kena tolong along buat cake tu.
Masa ni muka dah ketat smbil pura2 senyum dah sbb tak nak along feel bad. *i'm typing this ayat smbil realize that along akan bc blog ni jugak nnti. =p

But it turn out okay sebenarnya bila dh start baking sbb ye lah, spending time baking dgn along-yg-jarang2-jumpa-sbb-masing2-bz tu lg precious dr bc manga-online-yg-boleh-bc-bila2-je. *Along sila menangis terharu dgn statement ni skrg. =p

Papehal pun, cake tu mnjadi *beaming, thanks to Hasif yang bg resepi. =))

.
.
.
Hari ni pergi Setiu, with the cake y buat smlm tu. =p
Esk ada kenduri and bbq dkt rumah Boyah kt pntai.
Lusa, kawan Along bertunang.
Jadual raya thn ni penuh je. *Penat.
.
.
.
Skrg sibuk dld 2pm show and Protect the boss.
Ms randomly tgk protect the boss waktu tgk mendld tu, rs mcm Cha Ji Heon tu comel la pulak, pdhal the reason kenapa dld cite ni sbb Jaejoongie.. huahuahuaaaaa....(>.<)

Nota kaki: Tiap2 hari balik raya perut penuh. Gemuk la mcm ni. *sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.