Skip to main content

The Engagement Day.

Today started with Along masuk bilik, kacau org tgh tidur ckp mak suruh kemaskan pelamin sbb ada bunga baru sampai tapi sebenarnya dia tak nak pun kejut sebab dia tanak tambah apa2 kat pelamin tu dah. Kira kejut sbb terpaksa la, and me yg tgh syok tidur terpaksa juga bgn. Hei! Derhaka kat kakak takpe. Derhaka kat mak, eeeeiiiiii mana bollleeh.! And since I can derhaka to sis but not to mum, of course la ikut ckp mak suruh tmbh bunga kann?? =p

Then, with the first work, other work just come along mcm air sungaii je. Tapi sebenarnya tak la sibuk sgt sbb halfway, kena pergi teman org tu pergi make up kat kedai. Haha, amek peluang lari. =p

So here's today main stuff.

The so-called pelamin. *gmbr senget, sila slhkan jurugambar, Cik Along.*

Santekk tak? Okay.! Fine. Like I said its not woWw, but its okay, especially considering last two days yg ada dkt pelamin tu just the background with the flowers ats siling tu and a stage with kain putih and 2 bijik kusyen besar.*ni rs menyesal sbb tak amek gmbr sebelum and selepas ni.=p hehe* And its not like I am a designer. Ini kerja amatur okayyy.
.
.
The hantaran, mum and sis design the bakul and the flower, I just put all the sampin, bj melayu, cincin and other stuff in the bakul. Mum asked me to do it sbb she said that along and kak Ju tak ""mekkong". *Okayyy, kalo tak tahu apa itu sila cr kamus ganu sbb even diri sendiri pun tak tahu apa tu smpai la mummy bgtahu. huhu..*










So... Tadaaaa!!! Now you can called her miss fiancee.
And again, I'm not the one yg engage.
Sekian. =))

Comments

  1. waa da bertunang kakak hang..say congrats to her..bila nak kenduri?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..okai...>.<
    kenduri tatau lg tp lepas dy habis master thn depan la.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.