Skip to main content

Muse


A constant reader of this blog might come to realize that whenever I come home, I'll have this habit to watched and read all my fav stuff over and over again. I mean I watched prince of tennis all 178 ep not include the ova and all dah berpuluh2 kali, I read Syud's several times sampai boleh hafal the dialogue, I watched P&P hundredth time and fall for Darcy over and over again.
So this time? I decided to watch honey and clover. Well, again!

And again, I'm falling in love. I really do love this anime eh?
Sad and lonely, and have this sense of bitter-sweet.

I watch the Hagu+Morita and I do wonder, whether they do love each other or they just attracted to each other 'cos they are kind of similar. 'Cos we, people, we tend to like someone yg kita rs similar dgn diri kita sendiri kan? But is it really a good thing?
I mean same pieces of puzzles never fit each other.

And for another love story, the Nomiya-Yamada-Mayama-Rika-Harada;
well, they kind of in a straight line instead of circle.
They walk in a straight line kan?; 'cos circle will always meet each other at the end of the line while they don't.

And I love this
We can never force someone to fall in love.
but just because you don't go out together, doesn't mean it'll just automatically go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.