Skip to main content

“A book is a gift you can open again and again.”

listen to: because of you- kelly clarkson

i'm going to see my mum and sis tomorrow. (yeayh2 i know i post it in my last post but still *excited) ngehngehngeh.
i'm going to book fair. and here some list i made for the book y mmg COMFIRM na bli.
presenting..:

syud
syud again( i want to buy this just sbb syud pnye story ada skali. ok, i know statement kejam, but who know, after i read the other author nyer story i will fall for them too.
this seems interesting,
this also seems interesting,
i collect all hlovate's books(except novel kanak2 dy)

this is the list y i made after browse web js. all this goin to cost me 1oo something and i'm already broke! okay! let read the statement again, from web js. js=1 publisher. there will be tons of other publisher. i was planning to buy new english novel before i bukak laman web js tu, now i'll spend 100++ for malay novel ja not included any english novel. ok alisa, balek dr kL nnti u mkn roti n megi je hari2!!


nota kaki: i love books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<