Skip to main content

i couldn't care less, i couldn't care more. so stop.

hye. ok i know i've had my gooodbye yesterday but somehow in this modern world, i manage to find a laptop and a broadband(not mine), and i end up here, blogging.

i've becoming sakit hati and annoyed. and i really2 need to let it all out.
i know the intention is good but just because i'm using a some polyphonic phone y takde mp3 bagai, it doesnt mean i'm pathetic. my yari rosak. and i've no intention to repair it. i want a new phone but i dont want to buy it now or in few days ni. months later, maybe! so in the mean time i just going to use this poly-phone. its not a big deal. i've used 3310 once. i can live with this. so please stop pitying me as if i realy2 sedeyh sbb guna phone ni. i didnt care. i make phone calls and i sms'ing. i've my mp3, and i dont take much pic. my yari dont have wifi so there is no prob for me unable to use wifi. i don't do video call since i've no one to vid call with. so i'm okay. thank you.!

nota kaki: lots to blog bout my trip. later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<