Skip to main content

'randoming' again?

i'm bored. goin to watch running man after this.

i love my tumblr. but i feel like it kind of depressing nowadays. not on my page. but the dashboard.

i've lot to do this week. report. study for exam. preparation for junior trial. movies. new wgm ep. waaa.. so much to do, so little time. haha (ok, u can be annoyed now.)


just for laugh,

Ji Hyo and Gary are eating the cake she gave him
Ji Hyo’s feeding Gary


Ohohohoho! Doesn’t this look familiar? THE FOAM KISS FROM SECRET GARDEN!




Omo! She’s reaching over!
And wipes off with her hands.

Now Gary’s annoyed…

HaHAHAHaHAaHaa....
Gary, expectation is wayyyyyyyy offff from reality... hahahah
they so cute. laugh myself out...

nota kaki: i like gary even he not handsome as my TOP or cute as my JAEJOONG(hehehe). Simply because he's gary. >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<