Skip to main content

voegele.

listen to: manhattan from the sky- kate voegele
currently: download lg

i've been randomly download songs. i love you can't broke a broken heart- kate voegele, so i decided to download some of her songs and it turn out its not bad at all. i love most of it.

so here one,

I'm going home downhearted and hoping
I'm close to some new beginning
I know there's a reason for everything that comes and goes

But so many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving
I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And I'll keep believing in clouds with that sweet silver lining

Most days I try my best to put on a brave face
But inside my bones are cold and my heart breaks
But all the while something's keeping me safe and alive

But so many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving
( From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kate-voegele-lyrics/sweet-silver-lining-lyrics.html )
I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And I'll keep believing in clouds with that sweet silver lining

And I won't give up like this, I will be given strength
Now that I've found it nothing can take that away

So many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving
I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And I'll keep believing

So many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving
I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And I'll keep believing in clouds with that sweet silver lining
Sweet silver lining

sweet silver lining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<