Skip to main content

i learn it in a hard way.

listen to: once upon a december- anastasia ost
currently: blogging

Okay..okay... i'm an oveerrllyy over if i said i learn 'it' in a hard way. It was quite hard but not 'that' hard.
For this past 2days, i keep sighing, complaining to myself (and telling some my friends, *blush) that,my subgroup was assigned to a so-called sub-kampung(we divide the whole kampung to 5 subgroup so that different group can doing survey at different2 area) sgt jauh. I mean our 'sub-kampung' terletak hujung skali, y end up with jalan mati, and we have to cycle about 10 minutes to find the first house and each house are far away from each other.

But!! Today, (due to some circumstances) my group join another group and we do our survey at the other-group-'sub-kampung' and as we cycling to the starting point of their part of kampung, i was like "L(bukan nama sebenar), bile na smpai?"(*sambil termengah2 kayuh basikal tu). It was like really2 far away from rumah ketua kampung and i do learn to appreciate the distance of my previous part of the kampung(* angguk2 kepala)

So, today, i do learn that, it is true what people keep telling us(and ini cuma dicakap oleh org yg betul2 penyabar) "if we think we're having a really99x hard time, out there, there's others y having much worst things and time than us, so stop complaining and appreciate things." Yeayh, i learn this today (dgn bukti2 skali...*smgt) haha.

But (again), for me, sure it is true, our hard time sometimes not comparable to others punya hard time, but, we are human being, so we will complaining, and it is actually okay to complaint. It just that don't make our hard time tu mcm da the end of the world. Complaint,complaint, complaint. Kalo mcm ni la, mmg tak pegi ke mana la. You'll just stuck hating. Instead, complaint(tp jgn la compain byk sgt), then move on la.

Sometimes things are not as hard as what we've think.
Sometimes, once we face the hardship, we found out that it is not actually that hard.
Its seem like it, but no. Its not.

Nota kaki: Tgn da gelap. Hand and forearm da jd sgt2 kontra..ngehngeh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<