Skip to main content

2017, November

28th Nov 2017

I think I'll make this a trend. My trend. Blogging once a year because I was becoming nostalgic and started to trace all the email and password from my past.
I've done this last year on my last post and here I am again.

It all started when I was decided to become a stalker.
I stalk a friend. Her twitter, found a blog link and I clicked it.
Reading all her post like a stalker do. No, I've no problem with her. No,  she is not my enemy. Its just that I want to read her tweet, but its private. So, end up reading her blog.

Its remind me of this little cute blog that i made years ago and I decided to visit it, *wipe dust*.

I read my all post, all cringey. I cringe reading all of it. Oh my god. Its like I want talk about it but I was so afraid of people finding about it so I talk in code. I mean I wrote in this subtle way and when I read it now, I don't even remember it. At least some of it. I thought blog a like a diary. How is this is my diary if I don't even understand it??

*Facepalm*

Anyway, should I delete all the post? I wonder.
Then I decided to leave it.
Its my late 10's-early 20's self.
Its a memory. *even if I don't really understand some of it*

Its a good read, at least for me. Laughing at my own self.

I always dream of becoming a writer. I don't even know how and I don't even think I am good. That was the reason I created this blog and my tumblr actually. (Apart for trying to be this emo girl in tumblr because you know, everyone does that during that time. It was the IT thing during that time)
So, maybe I will try to write again.

Maybe.

I don't switch on my laptop 24 hours like I used too in University. I used to you know have this idea and papp, wrote in my blog because it always there. Now, this laptop is full of dust. Months since the last time I switch it on.

We'll see then.

Is it going to be a once a year trend or I will start to write again.

Regards,
Lisa.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.