Skip to main content

PDA

Listen to: Cinta dan benci- Geisha
Currently: 'exploring' CLL

I was listening to radio while studying and i was like,"OH MY GOD, seriously??!"(*muke annoyed abes)
I try to find lite, hitz of fly but no, i can't find the frequency. So i end up listening to all the random channel. Sgt malang la, all the songs today semua lagu jiwang tak le blah tahun 90-an dlu kot. Okay, its not that i hate that kind of song but kalau every channel radio tu na psg lagu mcm tu annoyed la jugak kn?? Tp, xpela. its just songs kn.

What make me tak tahan and stop dgr radio tu is all the ucapan y org jiwang-cheesy-geli-telinga-dgr. I just can't understand people y sgt suke publicly showing affections dgn overnyeerrr.

"sayang, walau apa pn terjadi, abang tetap mencintaimu."
"walaupun aku berkorban untukmu, tetapi apakan daya, tiada jodoh kita. Lima tahun bersama, kau tak pernah menghargai pengorbananku"
"saya sedih ni. Boyfriend saya ikut trip universiti pergi blablabla seminggu. Sunyi la saya"
and so on. so on. so on.

Mula2 dgr skit2 tu le gelak2-buat-muka.. Bile da mcm almost every ucapan cheezy mcm ni rasa mcm.......(*sila smbung ayat ni sndri)

Nota kaki: I need something cute so that i can say "aww.." or something pretty to admire. But most, i need a break.



Comments

  1. public display of affection yang over. yeww :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. farahnur: again, i like!!!!!!!!! hahahaha... yah..yewww....=p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<