Skip to main content

spring clean is a little things kn?

listen to: ugly-sugarbabes
currently: satisfied

Today,the little things make me happy,

++ my empty laundry basket.
++ the fresh smell of my washed-and-dried cloth.
++my room after tidying up.
++my clothes after ironing.
++my table.
++the fresh air.
++the sunlight through the window

so, basically i did some spring cleaning(minus the spring part. =P) and i'm happy.

see? its not that hard to pleased a women. hehe. (ini ayat ciplak.)


Nota kaki: give me a good food and i'll be more pleased.- heee

Comments

  1. aku pon suka the suasana after dah kemas2.puas hati sebab semua dah bersih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btul2...>.< tp kdg2 na start kemas tu, heee ak mls skit, =p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<