Skip to main content

we eat, we talk. its steambot.

listen to: none
currently: checking my old phone

we're having steambot today We? Yeayh! We. Me and my coursemate. OooKkkeyyyy... Coursemate seems quite distance here. Me and my FRIENDS who happen to be my coursemate. =)
Here's the thing, our group are quite small, 15 malay girls in our batch so we happen to be close with each other.

So, today we having a gathering. Makan2 celebrate our one and only senior fifth year yang sgt2 baek, rapat and been taking care of us since our 1st year. (not that senior laen tak care pd kitorg,its just happen this senior lg999x rapat). We're trying to give her memories of us being together, despite things that happen in this 2years, or things yang will happen later.

We make plans, but HE knows better.
We ask for what we want, but HE gives us what we need.
May ALLAH bless us always. Every each of us. Ameen.

Nota kaki: No photograph of today makan2. Told ya, i love pretty pictures but i don't do photography. (>.<)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Gosick.

I watched this till the end today, and the ending? *thumbsup* ngehehe. Bittersweet-end-are-the-best.  I mean its hard to find anime with good ending, heck! most anime don't have any ending. You wanna know the end go google the manga, and that only happen if the manga have been published 7-9 years ago. Less than that? End? Haaaaa? Apekahitu ? Owh.Ireallyreallyliketheending.>.<