Skip to main content

Harry Potter

I watched Harry Potter today.
.
.
.
.
Its good but I can't hide my disappointment with certain part of the story. I guess it's true what most people say, if you read the novel first you'll be disappointed with the movie. Except for deathly hallows, I watched the all the HP's movie first before I read the book. So, watching deathly hallows P2 after reading all the exciting scene in the book make me go *sigh because they cut most of the best part.

I think they should never2 cut the part which,

1) Dumbledore explain about his past to Harry at so called 'King Cross Station'. I mean at least the reasons people around Dumbledore whom happen to know him from the past mad at him should be explain. Kan?

2) Battle between Harry and Voldermort. I mean, yes there is battle between them in the movie but in the book, there is part right before Harry killed the dark lord, that he tell everything yang the-stupid-so-called-dark-lord missed. Like about Snape was Dumbledore's, and about the elder wand, reasons why the elder wand does not obey him even after he killed Snape. In the book this always the best part. But you know what, there is none in the movie. Voldermort mati mcm tu je. Huh! And I always imagine Harry killed him in front of everyone else. I mean if I am one of the Harry followers I want to see Harry killed him right in front of my eyes. Baru best!!! *sigh. Kecewa.

3) 19years later, they cut so much about the scene. In books, there is part about how James(Harry's eldest son) tease Albus(the 2nd son), and there is the part they talked about Neville being the professor, Teddy came to their house, about Ron and Hermione, Ron's muggle-driving-license, their daughter and etc, etc. All the scene which actually explain about lots of things y terjd dlm 19 years tu. Seriously, I've been followed them since like 10 tahun lepas, so at least a little bit explanation mcm tu won't be hurt kn?? *sigh. kecewa lagi.

.
.
.
Okay I know, org akan cakap berjam2 la cite tu kalau semua nak letak dlm movie.
Its not like I want all the scene dlm buku kena ada dlm movie, but at least important scene and climax of the book tu kena la ada kan. Kalo transformer3 yg agak bosan yang 2 jam 40minit tu sanggup je tgk, a bit longer Harry Potter lagi laaaa sanggup999x tgk.

So conclusionnya, tgh kecewa skit ni. But overall, I still love Harry Potter's series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.