Skip to main content

Friends, holiday and family. =)

Last few days was Deepavali and I got about 5 days holiday. Not planning to go home but suddenly my friends buat suggestion pergi holiday. And guess where we're going? Yup. My home. *rolled eyes*. =p
So begin our journey last Tuesday night, and arrived there Wednesday morning. All 10 of us. Not included Nasy at that time sbb dy dah balik awal2. And if minus me, the total guest ms tu is 9 peoples. Since there are 2 choices sama ada nak stay dkt my home or Nasy's, the 9 divided by 2, become 4 people at mine and 5 at Nasy's.* do the maths*.

We have a good time. Well I have a good time, the others? *Hm..kena tnya dyorg sndiri la. =p
Bawa dyorg shopping, well, half je yg shopping, the other half enjoy the movie, and I'm included in the movie's group. 'Real Steel'! Daebak! hoho. *Okay sgt tak rugi tgk cerita tu Okeyyy!!!
Then the next day, Thursday, we all pergi waterpark. Swimming, playing, sliding, from morning to evening. Sgt best tp sgt penat!! =p I mean we all sliding and screaming tak ngt dunia, esknya tgn sakit, tekak perit. Padan muke.! =p

The first night there, Nasy's family brought us to dinner. Thank you. =)
The 2nd night we all went separate ways. The one yg tinggl at my home, we all lepak dkt pntai, while the rest kononnya, pergi shopping lg.

Have a great time, but to tell the truth ada la ralatnya jugak. At first, mum ada plan nak ajk all dtg rumah mkn2, but then along the way, with all the different and clashing plans, and other things, the mkn2 plan kind of slipping away, so sbb tak dpt bwk semua dtg rumah, sgt sedeyh juga la. Okay, sedeyh byk! *sobsobsobsobsob* I mean sure we all jumpa dkt tmpat yg dh jnji, but the truth other than ms dinner mlm tu, we all actually mcm bw dr msg2. Bukti? Cuba tgk kamera msg2 ada tak gmbr kita ber11 ramai? Kalo ada pun mesti time dinner tu je kn?

Anyhow and anyway, still we all have fun and we create another memory kan you guyssss?? *nada gedik* =p I mean I do. =) .


Nota kaki: Wanna include pic tp tak de pun yg upload so tak pyh la. =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.