Skip to main content

How i

read a novel!

Lately....Okay, its not lately. I mean its been few years now, I started to feel bored with certain novel yg cliche.
So what do I do when I get hold of a novel is baca last chapter. 2-3 last. But then of course la tak puas kan kalo bc ending je 'cos there'll be tons of question about the storyline and characters.
So here's the sequence on how I read a novel. I used online novel yg br bc td as an example (total 70 chapter)

1. Bc 1st chapter cos nak tahu gaya bahasa dy menarik tak. Then
2. Bc the last chapter. Eh dah kahwin? Eh masalah dah selesai? Kena nangis2? Then mula la byk soalan creep into my mind so,
3. Klik c65 sbb nak tahu masalh dy. Okeyyyy...dah tahu dah apa jdi. Tp bila dyorg kahwin?
4. Klik c56, eh dah kahwin?
5. Klik c51, dah kahwin daahhh
6. Klik c45, OoooooO..mcm tuu. Tapi mcm mana dyorg jumpa?
7. Klik c41, dah jumpa?
8. Klik c34, owh, dy pengasuh anak lelaki tu. Tapi mcm mana dy leh kerja kat situ?
9. Klik c30, dah start kerja.
10.Klik c26, OoooOOo...mcm tu.. Then mcm mana lak......
11. ...............
12. ................
13. Klik c9....

So, basically I end up read almost all the chapter. Cos, when the time I found the part yg I think I should start kat situ sbb all the persoalan cuma ak terjwb if I read it from that part, it turn out to be c7 or 8 and then of course la I'll read it from that part smpai habiss..

So conclusion nya, bc je la dr awl Alisa. Buang ms je cr satu2 td. *sigh, *geleng2kepala*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.