Skip to main content

Rant!

All this si ep si es things are driving me crazy!!!! Bak kata Kang Gary STRESS!! *live in my world, u'll know what I mean*
Today, I've been ignoring all the messages that msk thru my inbox. Didn't open it. Didn't read it. But I think I'm not that tenat cos despite ignoring the messages I still pick up the call which I didn't know whether a good choice or not considering my patience are at my limit and controlling my voice sgt2 lah ssh. Thank God I still manage to control it. Barely.
I mean stop calling me every time you got this small kicik2 punya problem sbb I'm not your problem solver. If there is a problem try to solve it yourself first sblm call me cos I got bunch of other things yg kena solve. Perlu ke call tiap kali ada mslh. Kalo mslh besar takpe la. Tp mslh yg kicik tu tak le try dlu selesaikan. Kalau tak dpt sgt999x tu br la tnya.
.
.
Okey. Okey. I'm sorry. I guess I really stress out here.
I mean I've been getting messages and calls and bad news and now I think I'll start to cry. I try to do my best here, seriously I do. But I'm really2 tired right now. *okey really crying now*. I want to ask for help but I don't know who to turn to.
But.. Okay, I'm being selfish here. I'm thanked to those who help cos there are really999x people who helped me out.
I don't know what I'm saying. Its hard to rant without being selfish. And now I feel guilty. Sorry if I offend anyone. And now I'm apologizing?? What wrong with u Alisa???
Okay stop!
Just bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.