Skip to main content

Today's list

First day of holiday, so woke up pg td mesti la sgt tidak awal. And bila mak masuk bilik, mak ckp "Sya, gubah hantaran ek hari ni."
So that's how I started my day today.

Today's list:
++ Gubah hantaran start from sampin to cincin to other stuffs.
++ Cut and slicing all the vegetables dkt dapur utk kenduri. *Vegie je sbb bila tym kena buat bnda lain, lari p cari kerja lain. =p* *Okay, i'm not good at dapur like that*
++ Then, isi cupcake dalam kotak, but doing this half way sbb suruh budak2 kicik kat rumah ni smabung buat. *yes! I use my kuasa veto as adult pd budak2 kicik ini. I mean dyorg pun sgt suke kalau dpt menyibuk okayy. =p*
++ Bake chocolate cake and another cupcakes.
++ Renovate and tambah things sana sini pd stage of the pelamin kicik yg mum, tok and Kakju buat so that it look less dull. I want to do the background too tp sbb tak cukup masa and bahan so stage only!. *Yes, Today, I did suprised myself, grandma and mum with the gubahan and the pelamin cos we never know I can actually do that. I didn't say I was WOWW but it is okay la.*
++ Fill the living room with carpet and tikar. *My grandmother's living room boleh buat 4 bilik tidur kalo divided the space jd 4, so imagine nak sapu, vacuum, mop and fill all the space dgn tikar and carpet tu.* But of cos I exaggerate things here sbb yg vacuum and all mesti la along buat. hehehe. I just pergi bukak karpet yg bergulung je.* =p
++ Do other small things yg penting for tomorrow.

So, today sgt2 busy but of course since I'm back from campus just yesterday evening, so my busy'ness tak leh lawan mak and kak ju sbb dyorg dah tidur jam 2-3am since 2-3 days ago.
Anyhow, which tomorrow event will be okay.

Nota kaki: Nope, tak de sape2 kahwin esok. It's an engagement ceremony. And it's not mine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.