Skip to main content

300, Resolutions


I'm not the kind of person who actually made resolutions for new year. I mean sure I'll have this desire to be more this and less that, but overall I still am the same as I am on 1 Jan as I am on 31 Dec.

So, it is also the same on this 2011/2012.

I'll still wake up tomorrow morning*if I do wake up*, bathing and preparing to go to the morning lecture, then I'll listen for half an hour before I start wandering around in my mind or trying to make sure my eyes are still open. I'll still busying myself with lab and practicals, and I definitely will still be worrying about how to finished all the lecture notes. I mean I was in this phase for 1 and half year, and I'll be in this state for months more. It ain't go away or be different. Not until the pro exam.

New year = New me
Who am I kidding?
I will be the same
Loving the same boy who doesn't love me back.
Doing the same mistake over and over again.
And still hoping for a good year.
-makemestfu-

So? Will my 2012 be any different? Nope. I don't think it will. *but I hope I am getting better and better and better.*

And sure, for the 'honour' of new year, here's one, a hope, I hope I can do.

Alisa, please take control of your mind, your desire, your actions and your feelings.
Stop all the nonsense and start be realistic. Okay?

3
.
.
2
.
1
So 300 post, and a Happy New Year. *firework*
.
.
.
This is the initial post.
*Yes, i type this first td but plan to publish it later. I'm a-nerd-like-this*
However, since I spend my so called new-year-countdown 'lepaking' with friends dkt bilik dyorg, singing, laughing, weird jokes and moment of silent after a good laugh, here the post.
12.58am. HappyNewYear. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.