Skip to main content

From notting hill with love actually

Hari ni watched Notting Hill. Okay mula2 tgk Letters to Juliet then sambung with NH.
Yup I go with British-American-love-story-today. hehhh
*and owh! tajuk di ats tak ada kena mengena pun. It just a title of a novel I found at the bookstore.*

I watched notting hill once or twice *I can't remember* but I don't really like it sbb Julia Roberts dlm cerita tu sgt2 la penting kan diri sendiri. Well, that is what I used to think. Watching it today, well she's still the selfish actress who break a guys heart but still bila tgk2 balik, kesian la juga kt dy.
Hugh Grant is a good actor *sbb tu mak suka dy. hehe :p* and the last part at the press conference,
WILLIAM:Thanks.  I just wondered if Mr. Thacker realized he'd been a daft prick and got down on his knees and begged you to reconsider, whether you would...   reconsider.
ANNA : Yes, I'm pretty sure I would.
WILLIAM: That's very good news. The readers of 'Horse and Hound' will be absolutely delighted.
Dominic -- if you'd like to ask your question again?   
Dominic:Yes. Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?
ANNA :Indefinitely.
Owh, the last part when they looked at each other smiling then tiba2 keluar la "She" Elvis Costello, as bgm kan, I go waaaaahhhh!!!! *sengihssorg2guling2kirikanan. ehehhhe*:p *Okayyy! i'm weird like this. I go crazy over some movies and I googled the script for the words I like. Sue me! :p*
I love the last part at the garden. :)

Fav;
“The fame thing isn’t really real, you know...and don’t forget, I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”

"For June who loved this garden, from Joseph who always sat beside her" , Some people do spend their life together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.