Skip to main content

me and kids? help.!

So, here's my 2 days. Yesterday and today.

I start my day getting stuck at some office for hours and I have to sit there. Why? don't ask me, please. *julingmata* . So, when I actually free from that, my back aches. Yup i have back problem.
Then my mum decided to go to the mall cos she has something to do there. Owh did I forgot to tell that there are cinonet staying with us for a couple days? Yup, 2 of them. So with the 2's, me and mum, off we go. Let just say as mum finishing her task, I become the babysitter. 2 boys at mall? owh..pening kepala  and my back aches even more. Help!

Then home; night
it goes like this;
the 2's: main2. gelak2. gaduh2. mum: kemas2. me: guling2, laptop
"kak sya, nak kencing."
the 2's: main2. gelak2. gaduh2. jerit2. *then kena marah ngn mum.* senyap me: br nak sambung guling2*
the 2's: sambung main. *kali ni perlahan skit*
then; "kak sya, kalau lapar kan nak buat mcm mana ek?" *me keletungkeletang kt dapur. trust me, with me, its either roti, megi, nugget. any fast food i can prepare late at night mcm tu. :p
the 2's: makan. mum: tido. me: sambung guling2, laptop
then again: "kak sya nak berak. teman bole. *mata kelip2 pndang buat muka kesian* you know I dont have problems nak teman, but I know in the end, whose going to cuci the toilet? arrrrghhhh...!! *iman, u are lucky I love you.* ngeee...=__="
the 2's: play, tv.............................sleeeppppp!!!
.
Peace at lastttttttttttttt.

Today;
Morning, I left with one. another ikut mak. Yes! I got the abang.
Evening: Out for movies. Madagascar. The paaaawwww my money for games. *kids don't you know your kak sya tgh sengkekkkkk???"

Then, home; night.
I'm living it......agaiinnnn????????????????????????????????? just that it worst tonight cos they are fighting over the games bought ptg td. Hey, at least I don't have to cuci any toilet kan? Owh opsss. I did it already. Ptg td. ngeeeee.....

.
.
hehehe
.
.
.
Okay2. I know its not a big deal to some out there. but hey, if its me. it is a big deal. :p and if you don't know what i mean, you sure don't know me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.