Skip to main content

Enid Blyton

Duduk dkt rumah 2bulan, with nothing to worry and think except for i'm broke, and tons of notes yg bakal dihadapi once my 3rd year start nanti, i start to rewatch and reread all the stuff yang dah berpuluh2 kali dah dihabiskan.

And imagine betapa tak ada apa yang nak dibuat sampai kan I reread my Enid Blyton's collections yang dibaca time umur 10 tahun dulu? :p Hurm.. okay to tell the truth, nope i don't read my old collections. Instead I read the collections y mak amek dr rumah nenek, which y my late fathers punya. Imagine how old the books? I mean, if my dad is here with me right now, he'll be in his 50++.

Difference between my and my sis s' collections was the books are translated to malay, while my dad's are in the original version, english. And kenapa i decided to read the english instead y malay is because, i never the read that version even once. Waktu kicik2 dulu, bile baca all the series, 5 sekawan la, seri melur, tengku ashikin, i mean all the series tu, I always wondering and rs sgt pelik everytime imagining the story in my mind, sbb ms tu I don't even know y the books was actually originated europe. So bygkan myself, try to imagine the scene sambil relate to the scene y ada dlm malaysia. Cth mcm boarding school y dlm seri melur (malor
y tower series) , the author describe the building ada tower, south and north blablabla and ms tu I was like, haaa??? mcm mana bangunan tu, tak penah nmpak pun. *mind that, my imagination waktu tu limited within Malaysia. =p or bile bc all the siri penyiasatan which the kids travel naik train along the countryside yang kononnya hijau blablablabla, and me y selama tu live dkt area timur selalu terfikir, ada ke budak2 travel naik train dlm malaysia ni. Hahahaha... *okay sgt innocent ms tu. :p
Then bile da besar skit, br la tau cerita sebenar. and bile dah selalu tgk english movies y dlm 60, 70 punye scene, br la boleh nmpak rupanya mcm tu.... hehe.=p

So, here i am, a 21 years old lady, bc enid blyton again. And sebenarnya, sgt seronok la. Remind me of old time. Remind me time diri sendri berangan pegi boarding school mcm malory tower and st claire, or berangan pergi to secret island la and mcm2 lgi la. Good old times, when semua innocent and mudah. =))

ms kicik dulu, i read this signature as 'Guid Blyton' =P hehe

Nota kaki: kdg2 senyum sorg2 malu bile ingat crita zmn kicik2 dulu. 'cerdik' benor. =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscence

I was reading back all my previous post. I realizes how much I love (and actually went crazy) with Korean and Japan stuff back then. I don't even remember being that passionate. Its funny really how times change you. Now, I can't even remember the last time I watch a korean or japanese drama. I think I lost the ability to recognize most of the actor and actress. (I used to know them, like a lot of them). . . . Suddenly, I feel old.
We admire people and wish we have the life that they live. We look at them thinking "ahh, they are the hero and the heroin. They are the main character." And we all merely a supporting character. We forget that we are not living their life. We are the main character in our story. We have our own story. We have our own life.

Done and forward.

Counting the steps I take climbing that ‘wall’, I think total count were only 5. 5 steps,  3 years and counting. With lots of effort, courage and heartache. Hehe. But I think I will stop counting. I taken and done all 5. So what done was done. Stop doesn’t mean giving up. Its just giving time to appreciate myself and telling myself, “Owh, you’ve done enough. You’re exhausted now so rest, let it be the way it will be. Smile.” :) Right now I am at the top of the ‘wall’ waiting, but one day, there will be time I be moving forward, maybe in the same directions toward the one I’ve chasing this past 3 years, or maybe fate fare me a better destinations.  I’m done.